$219 – Santa Monica's Chic Viceroy Hotel; Flights Available
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Only steps away from the ocean, Viceroy Santa Monica offers an intimate beach retreat yet sits in downtown Santa Monica — which is packed with restaurants, art galleries, boutique shops and more. For a limited time, Travelzoo members can save up to 50% at this chic 4-star hotel.
"The hippest hotel on the west side" — Time Out
- Check in to a Viceroy City View King room
- $219 per night ... most dates March-May
- $229-$249 per night ... most dates in February
- Reduced resort fee ($16.50 per night, plus tax; reg. $33); the fee covers Wi-Fi, welcome drink at check-in, complimentary water and more
What You Need to Know
- Note: The hotel is currently undergoing an enhancement project. The restaurants and pools will be closed. Arrangements have been made for hotel guests to use the pool at Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica, and guests will receive 15% off food-and-beverage purchases there
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded room types are available at a higher rate that can accommodate up to four guests
- Children ages 3 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- The hotel + flights deal is nonrefundable; changes subject to availability and fees
- Valet parking is $50 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Book Your Trip
Why We Love This Hotel
- This hotel exudes "Classic glamour in Santa Monica" (Forbes)
- The chic rooms are big on comfort, sink into a pillowtop mattress with a fluffy feather duvet
- Many activities available to guests, such as complimentary daily beach yoga sessions
Situated in the heart of downtown Santa Monica, the 4-star Viceroy Santa Monica puts you in the perfect location to explore all that SoCal's beach cities have to offer. Hit Santa Monica or Venice Beach, take a Ferris wheel ride on the famous Santa Monica Pier, or stroll through the Venice canals. Santa Monica's Third Street Promenade and Venice's trendy Abbot Kinney Boulevard are also nearby for shopping and a variety of dining and nightlife options.
The Kelly Wearstler-decorated lobby and public areas feature a trendy retro design with modern details including walls filled with mirrors and sleek green leather sofas. The guest rooms are equally glamorous with feather duvets, Egyptian cotton linens and sleek walls filled with art. Take in an ocean or city view from your room.
While in SoCal, learn to surf — the hotel's concierge staff can set you up with their preferred surf schools — or take it easy and just hang at the beach.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 3 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds not allowed in the Grandes and Junior Suites.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $50 plus tax, per night.
Extra beds not allowed in the Grandes and Junior Suites.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $50 plus tax per pet per night. Dogs only, max of 2 per room.
Maximum weight: 50 pounds.
Dogs only, max of 2 per room.
Valet service fee: $50 plus tax per night. The Guest Amenity Fee includes:
A resort/facility fee of $33 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
**Please note this fee is reduced to $16.50 plus tax when booking the Travelzoo Deal**
The Guest Amenity Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The Viceroy Santa Monica will be undergoing a spectacular property enhancement project, beginning January 6, 2020 through May 28th, 2020. This exciting renovation, designed to improve our guest experience, will refresh and revitalize all public spaces of our hotel, including lobby, poolside, outdoor courtyard, fitness center, meeting spaces, and food & beverage outlets.
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.