The Scarlet Huntington
Why We Love It
- Located atop Nob Hill, this swank 4.5-star hotel is listed as one of the top 10 hotels in San Francisco on TripAdvisor
- There's a heavenly 3-story on-site spa with an indoor infinity pool that overlooks San Francisco
- Go back in time with an old school cocktail at the hotel's character-filled Big 4 Restaurant
"Visitors say that the hotel staff made them feel as if they were the only people there" -- U.S. News & World Report
Rooms & Rates
Perched atop Nob Hill, The Scarlet Huntington combines old San Francisco with Singapore Straits Chinese heritage. This 4.5-star posh hotel is a true beauty and is covered in brick and ivy. It is only a half a mile from Union Square. We suggest taking the cable car back up after a long day of shopping -- the hills can be daunting.
Guestrooms on property are larger than usual San Francisco rooms are beautifully appointed with bold color palettes. May rooms have city or bay views from them.
Head to the bar at the Big 4 Restaurant, order a cocktail and go back in time. The dimly lit restaurant is lined with rich mahogany. Stained glass and green booths further set the ambiance. Dine on inventive American cuisine before retiring for the evening.
In need of a little rest and relaxation? Unwind at the Nob Hill Spa, a refuge for locals and visitors alike. Soak in the indoor pool, catch some rays on a chaise lounge on the outdoor patio or zen out in the relaxation room.
- "This hotel's elegance extends from check-in to one of the best spas (if not the best spa) in San Francisco, the Nob Hill Spa" -- U.S. News & World Report
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 59.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 25 March 2018 to 29 March 2018 (dates subject to change):
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.