The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour, Miami
Why We Love It
- Oceanfront resort near the designer boutiques in Bal Harbour Village
- This AAA 4 Diamond resort has a grown-up vibe with impeccable staff
- Everything is lavish, from the $4 million art collection to the 10,000-square-foot spa and gym
- Amazing bathrooms with TVs in the mirrors and free-standing tubs with ocean views
"Low-key luxury" -- Oyster.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Refined and chic, the hotel is a cool oceanfront sanctuary for the well-heeled just north of Miami Beach -- Travel + Leisure describes it as, "a welcome alternative for those in search of Miami's more grown-up side". The impeccable staff keeps everything running smoothly, and every detail is utterly lavish, from the $4 million art collection and semi-private beach, to the 10,000-square-foot spa and gym. There's also the waterfront Mister Collins restaurant for home cooked American dishes and the Pool Bar and Grill serves sushi (Thursday-Sunday) and light meals. The food is particularly good -- even the sandwiches served beside the outdoor pool are noteworthy.
All of the rooms feel incredibly private and all have terraces and floor-to-ceiling windows that make the most of the stunning Intracoastal and ocean views. The bathrooms come with walk-in showers as well as TVs built into the mirrors and many of the free-standing tubs have ocean views. Opt for a pricier room on one of the higher floors for the superior vistas.
- "This is where you come for a little R&R with a taste of luxury" -- U.S. News & World Report
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 29 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 250.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 250 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.