Why We Love It
- This hotel's atmosphere is infused with literature and art scattered throughout the hotel
- Well-located in the city's Arts and Entertainment District
- Guest rooms have free Wi-Fi and iHome docks
- Dine at Aspire, a restaurant with New England cuisine
"Elegant decor and attentive service" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
The Hotel Providence has a historic style and sits in the city's Arts and Entertainment District, close to attractions, shops and theaters. Scattered throughout the hotel, guests will find classic books, contributing to the sophisticated feel.
Guest roomsare tastefully appointed and have modern conveniences like free Wi-Fi. Plug iPods and iPhones into the docking system to wake up to your own music, and start each morning with coffee from the in-room Keurig.
Keep up with workouts at the hotel's fitness room, where a trainer can be booked in advance. The hotel also has a full-service restaurant, Aspire, where New England cuisine is served with local ingredients whenever possible.
- "Hotel Providence, the city's first luxury boutique hotel, is located in the heart of the Downcity Arts and Entertainment District" -- Gayot.com
- "Eighty plush and colourful rooms in RI’s first boutique hotel, with a trendy restaurant downstairs" -- Rough Guide
- "In the heart of the city's Arts and Entertainment District, this intimate boutique hotel sets the standard for elegant decor and attentive service" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Roll-in shower
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard check-in time: 4pm.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children under age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 2. Extra beds available on request. Charges may apply.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged a one-time $75 (subject to tax) cleaning fee. Charges will be added to your bill.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.