Why We Love It
- A beloved Providence landmark since 1922, two blocks from the Rhode Island Convention Center
- Designed by the same architectural firm that designed NYC’s Grand Central Station
- Guest rooms are comfortable, with pillowtop beds, Egyptian cotton sheets and the convenience of complimentary Wi-Fi
- Home to a fine dining restaurant, a Starbucks and the only hotel spa in town
Rooms & Rates
Lonely Planet describes walking into the opulent lobby of the Providence Biltmore as “stepping back into the 1920s” with grand chandeliers, luxurious fabrics and rich historic accents.
Guest rooms are large, many of them over 600 square feet, and all of them welcome lots of natural light through big windows as well as breathtaking views of the city. Complimentary Wi-Fi makes it easy to plan days exploring the charming area and to check out the ever-changing menu at the on-site restaurant, serving fresh seafood and local fare.
This inn is home to the only hotel spa in Providence, as well as a state-of-the-art fitness center. Guests looking for breakfast on the go can stop in at the on-site Starbucks; a roaring fireplace sets it apart from other locations.
- “Entering the chandeliered lobby of this historic downtown hotel is like stepping back into the 1920s” — Lonely Planet
- “The rooms in this 1922 Providence landmark are plush, contemporary and recently renovated” — Rough Guide
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Infant cribs are not available.
Extra bedding available upon request: $30 plus tax, per night.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests age 18 and over is 20.00 USD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Infant cribs are not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The hotel offers Valet Parking for 32.00 USD (subject to tax), per day and includes in and out privileges. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(33 Member Ratings)