Providence Biltmore, Curio Collection by Hilton
Why We Love It
- A beloved Providence landmark since 1922, two blocks from the Rhode Island Convention Center
- Designed by the same architectural firm that designed NYC’s Grand Central Station
- Guest rooms are comfortable, with pillow-top beds, Egyptian cotton sheets and the convenience of complimentary Wi-Fi
- Home to a fine dining restaurant, a Starbucks and the only hotel spa in town
“The grande dame of Providence hotels” — Michelin Guide
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Lonely Planet describes walking into the opulent lobby of the Providence Biltmore as “stepping back into the 1920s” with grand chandeliers, luxurious fabrics and rich historic accents.
Guest rooms are large, many of them over 600 square feet, and all of them welcome lots of natural light through big windows as well as breathtaking views of the city. Complimentary Wi-Fi makes it easy to plan days exploring the charming area and to check out the ever-changing menu at the on-site restaurant, serving fresh seafood and local fare.
This inn is home to the only hotel spa in Providence, as well as a state-of-the-art fitness center. Guests looking for breakfast on the go can stop in at the on-site Starbucks; a roaring fireplace sets it apart from other locations.
- “The Biltmore is the grande dame of Providence hotels” — Michelin Guide
- “Entering the chandeliered lobby of this historic downtown hotel is like stepping back into the 1920s” — Lonely Planet
- “The rooms in this 1922 Providence landmark are plush, contemporary and recently renovated” — Rough Guide
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.