$69 – New Orleans Hotel in Historic Garden District
Great for guests seeking a quieter stay away from the usual touristy spots, the Maison St. Charles offers members up to 55% off spring and summer visits.
- What's included:
- $69 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, June 3 - Sept. 6
- $79 per night ... select Friday-Saturdays
- Travelzoo members receive discounted valet parking for $15 per night (reg. $25)
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pets are allowed on request: $50 USD (plus tax, per stay)
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- All guests receive a free daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi
- Exploring the city is a breeze with the historic St. Charles Streetcar Line right out front
- Equally close to the heart of the Garden District and the French Quarter
- The National WWII Museum, rated the No. 1 thing to do in the city on TripAdvisor, is a 10-minute walk away
The budget-friendly Maison St. Charles sits on a quiet block in the Garden District (an area that Fodor’s calls “a peaceful break from more touristy areas of New Orleans"), peppered with century-old mansions, charming brick courtyards and colorful blooms year-round. The hotel's layout is quite unique, with rooms and suites tucked into historic buildings surrounding three small courtyards.
The motel-style rooms (opening to the outdoors) feature flat-panel TVs, coffeemakers and free Wi-Fi. Outside, there's a small courtyard pool and hot tub; a complimentary continental breakfast spread is served daily. The quiet neighborhood is perfect for a leisurely stroll along Magazine Street (two blocks from the hotel), full of trendy boutiques and restaurants. The historic St. Charles Streetcar Line, which runs right in front of the hotel, will take you within steps of the French Quarter.
Attached to the hotel is Mr. Ed's Seafood & Oyster House; we recommend the Southwest-style chargrilled oysters topped with jalapeno. Other nearby dining options include Emeril's Delmonico across the street, and the Avenue Pub -- regularly named one of the best craft beer bars in New Orleans -- is just a few blocks west.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Requests must be made at the time of arrival and are granted based on availability. Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge is $10 (subject to tax), per person, per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Requests must be made at the time of arrival and are granted based on availability. Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: $50 USD plus tax, per stay.
The hotel offers Valet Parking (with in/out privileges) for $25 (subject to tax) per night. Over-sized vehicles will be charged $45 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Note: Valet Parking is discounted when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
Up to 55% off
$69 / night
When You Can Go
Weekdays June 1 - Sept. 6; +$10 for weekends
Getting ThereLouis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is about a 30-minute drive from the hotel.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
(76 Member Ratings)