Why We Love It
- The Shore Club is a trendy spot for people watching and celebrity spotting in South Beach
- Dine at the only Miami outpost of Nobu, the famed Japanese restaurant
- Wi-Fi is complimentary
- Relax by one of two pools or snag a free bike rental to explore the area
"Among the ultimate South Beach adult playgrounds" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
One of the hippest South Beach hotels and the home to Miami's outpost of the famed sushi restaurant Nobu, the Shore Club is a luxurious spot to kick back and people watch.
The guest rooms at this hotel have bright-white interiors with pops of vibrant color inspired by the hotel's gardens. Wi-Fi is complimentary throughout the hotel. Relax under a rainfall shower with premium bath amenities.
The hotel is home to a spa with wet and dry treatments for men and women, as well as indoor and outdoor spaces for relaxing. Two pools are available to all guests and are decked with pillows, loungers and cabanas. The hotel also features a 24-hour workout room and has bikes available for complimentary rental.
- "In terms of lounging, people-watching, partying, and poolside glitz, the Shore Club ranks among the ultimate South Beach adult playgrounds" -- Fodor's
- "South Beach party animal with a sprawling club, Nobu outpost and bumping pool scene" -- Jetsetter
- "South Beach's fashionable Shore Club is a magnet for the jet set and for the entertainment and fashion elite" -- Tablet
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Beach loungers
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.