Mondrian South Beach
Why We Love It
- This Biscayne Bay-facing roost is far from the beach but also far from the touristy crowds that come with it
- Rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows and bathrooms with rainfall showers
- La Savina offers Mediterranean-inspired dishes with great views of the bay
- Sunbathe around the pool or rent free bikes to explore the area
"Perfect balance of location, luxury and lifestyle" -- Gayot
Rooms & Rates
With a Biscayne Bay location, the Mondrian South Beach has great bay and sunset views from the floor-to-ceiling windows in its guest rooms. Its rooms have bright and airy interiors and bathrooms with rainfall showerheads and premium luxury bath amenities. Wi-Fi is complimentary.
Dine on Mediterranean-inspired cuisine at La Savina, which looks out over the bay and has a focus on seasonal ingredients. Just off La Savina is Cafe Savina, where coffee and lighter fare is served. In the evening, unwind with a cocktail in hand at the Sunset Lounge, which has indoor and outdoor spaces.
Book an aesthetic or therapeutic treatment at the Agua Spa or knock out a workout at the full fitness center. Complimentary bike rentals are available on a first-come, first-served basis from the hotel concierge. The main pool area is surrounded by gardens, pathways and pillowed loungers.
The bay side of Miami Beach is much more low-key and local than the party-hearty ocean-facing side of town. It's only a short drive to reach the beach, but guests here appreciate being able to step away from all that into a less touristy neighborhood.
- "This member of the trendy Morgans Hotel Group provides the perfect balance of location, luxury and lifestyle amenities for business travelers, socialites and families alike" -- Gayot.com
- "It’s a classic boutique-hotel pleasure palace, with all that that entails: bustling bars, placid pools, and a dream of a dining room" -- Tablet
- "Set apart from the teeming ocean side of South Beach, the Mondrian holds a plum spot on the isle’s opposite shore along Biscayne Bay, with views of the glass towers of downtown" -- Travel + Leisure
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 21 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 25 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150 per night
- Resort fee: USD 36.48 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.