$279 – Luxe Miami Beach Resort w/Breakfast, 45% Off
Savings are slim during peak season at South Florida hotels, which is why we're excited about this offer at one of Miami Beach’s top hotels. Save 45% on select dates March-May at this posh, oceanfront resort.
- Stay in a Legendary Deluxe room with a king bed or two queens
- $279 per night ... April 1, 12-17, 20-27, 29-30; May 6-8, 12-13, 20-31
- $329 per night ... March 11-12, 15-21, 25-30
- Surrounding dates (February-May) also discounted for upgraded suites
- Daily breakfast for two guests
Why We Love It
- This grand, historic hotel retains its Golden Age glamour even after $230 million in renovations and expansions added sparkle and modernity to the rooms and grounds
- Set in a secluded area of Miami Beach blocks away from the South Beach party scene -- guests have direct access to a less crowded beach as well as three infinity pools
- Nobu, a well-known luxury sushi restaurant, is on site
- 22,000-square-foot, two-story oceanfront spa houses steam rooms, plunge pools and rooftop cabanas
The Eden Roc's iconic architectural style strongly evokes the cool Miami atmosphere from its origins in 1956 combined with contemporary design features and modern amenities added over the years.
Following a multi-million dollar renovation that revitalized and relaunched the Eden Roc, this property boasts 415 spacious guest rooms and suites with light, ocean-inspired and airy furnishings, Today, the guest rooms at this sophisticated property have pillowtop beds and iPod docking stations as well as free Wi-Fi. Most rooms have views of either Biscayne Bay or the ocean.
Try a treatment like a body scrub or kick back in the plunge pools, saunas and steam rooms at the on-site 22,000-square-foot spa, which has an adults-only terrace with food and drink service. A full fitness center overlooks the hotel's three pools and is open 24/7.
The hotel also has a chic lobby bar and Starbucks coffee shop. A short drive will bring guests to the famous Lincoln Road Mall, Ocean Drive and Bal Harbour shops.
In fall 2016, the Nobu Hotel at Eden Roc debuted, an ultra-luxe hotel-within-a-hotel concept, which also houses the world's largest Nobu restaurant, serving upscale Japanese cuisine. The property will debut a new farm-to-fork restaurant, Malibu Farm, in spring.
- "The Eden Roc is a Morris Lapidus-designed landmark that blends ostentatious retro with contemporary design" -- DK Eyewitness
- "The Roc’s immense inner lobby draws inspiration from the Rat Pack glory days of Miami Beach cool" -- Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
One child under age 18 stays free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Crib or Pack & Play available on request, free of charge for infants up to the age of 3 (or based on product weight restrictions). Rollaways available on request for adults (based on availability) in the King Rooms only: $35 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Extra person fee is $21 (subject to tax) for the 3rd and 4th person occupancy based on availability.
Pets: Pets (25lbs max) are allowed on request and will be charged a $100 non-refundable cleaning fee per pet.
A daily resort fee of $21.00 per room/ per night (subject to tax) applies. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. The resort fee includes: 2 Bottles of Water, Coffee & Tea, High Speed Internet access, 24 Hour Fitness Center Access, Wellness Clasess, 2 Beach Chairs/Towels, Bike Rental, Domestic & Toll Free Calls.
A Valet Parking Fee of $44 (plus tax) applies per day and will be added to your bill directly at the hotel. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Must be at least 21 years old to dine at Nobu Restaurant.
$279 / night
When You Can Go
Select dates April-May; +$50 March
Getting ThereA taxi from the Miami International Airport will cost approximately $50 and take around 30 minutes.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.