Why We Love It
- Pioneering property ignited South Beach's hot hotel nightlife in the 90's and continues to thrill
- Like an adult funhouse, Philippe Starck-designed interiors delight and amuse
- Ethereal white-on-white guest rooms are cool but a tad snug
- AAA Four Diamond hotel with a legendary nightclub atmosphere at the pool
"Guests feel like they're on the scene" -- Zagat
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The original see-and-be-seen South Beach hot spot is just as popular as when it unveiled a Philippe Starck-led makeover in 1995. The AAA Four Diamond rated Delano set the standard for what is now de rigueur in Miami’s South Beach area, a chic and sleek hotel lounge scene.
The two-story grand lobby has rich mahogany woods on the floors and, in a unique twist, on the diagonal on the walls. Giant settees, extra-long ottomans and Goliath-sized easy chairs are filled with guests dressed to the nines at all hours of the day.
The poolside party is legendary. The elongated infinity pool is surrounded by plush cabanas and reclining chaise lounges, and DJs spin from morning to night. Framing the scene are rows of tightly trimmed trees and landscaping in orderly rows.
The rooms tend to be smaller than most typical hotel rooms in South Beach. The all white-on-white palette, however, gives them a tranquil feel, like being enveloped in a giant cloud.
There’s a full-service rooftop spa, a separate fitness center and a modern Italian restaurant serving three meals a day. At night, a sushi and sake bar opens in the lobby.
- “Guests will feel like royalty” -- Gayot
- “Hipper-than-thou vibe” -- Frommer’s
- "Waterfalls of white chiffon make The Delano’s soaring lobby feel like the entry to hotel heaven" -- Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 45.60 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.