EPIC Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Why We Love It
- All rooms have private balconies at this 2015 Travel + Leisure World's Best Hotel
- Unmatched on-site dining at Zuma, ranked #1 on Zagat’s “50 Best Miami Restaurants” list
- This AAA Four Diamond hotel is home to the 16th-floor Area 31 restaurant, LILT lounge for cocktails and live entertainment and 12,000-square-foot Exhale spa
- Miami’s only hotel with direct dockside access, accommodating guest yachts
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea as well as nightly wine happy hour for all guests
“Makes guests feel as if they are residents” -- Frommer’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Surrounded by a flock of buttoned-up business hotels, EPIC breaks the downtown mold and offers a leisure oasis sky-high above Miami’s glistening Biscayne Bay. As the only hotel in Miami with direct marina access, EPIC ensures unrivaled style with “a coolness cred that could match any spot on Miami Beach” (Lonely Planet).
Dock yachts up to 900 feet before heading into the dramatic, modern lobby with 26-foot ceilings and luxe glass walls. Guests will undoubtedly feel the buzz of EPIC’s über-popular Zuma upon arrival, ranked #1 on Zagat’s “50 Best Miami Restaurants” list and featured on Thrillist’s “21 Best Sushi Spots in America.”
Score a reservation before arrival or kill time waiting for your table at EPIC’s complimentary nightly happy hour, offering a unique way to mingle with other guests. Top seafood dining also awaits at Area 31 on the 16th floor, along with the hotel’s sprawling leisure deck complete with two infinity pools and a pack of sundrenched cabanas overlooking the bay. For some late-night entertainment, guests can head over to Lilt Lounge, which serves up uniquely crafted cocktails and live music Tuesday-Saturday nights.
“Epic” views continue in guest rooms, with floor-to-ceiling windows and sizeable balconies in every room. Luxe sink-side amenities offer another unexpected treat and help tide guests over before bookings at the 12,000-square-foot on-site Exhale spa.
- "Makes guests feel as if they are residents in a posh, plush high-rise with stunning views of the Miami skyline and Biscayne Bay" -- Frommer's
- “A wonderful alternative to some of the overdone hotels in Miami Beach” -- Jetsetter
- “A relaxed, luxurious alternative to humdrum Downtown business hotels” -- Oyster.com
- “Combines the timeless style of a cosmopolitan boutique hotel with the amenities of a resort to create a sophisticated recreation oasis” -- Gayot
- “Even in a town whose hotels are fond of extravagance, Epic does make an impression” -- Tablet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
Services Complimentary PUBLIC bikes – first come first serve.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children age 18 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request free of charge. Extra bed available on request free of charge for children under 17 years. Extra bed available on request for adults: $25 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, free of charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Spa open 8am to 8pm daily, pool on property, business desk by front desk open 24 hours, fitness center open 24 hours, room service 24 hours with limited overnight menu.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.