Member Exclusive – Banff Lodge incl. Hot Springs Passes, Save 60%
This alpine lodge hotel has a year-round hot tub and views of the Canadian Rockies -- save up to 60% on stays in October-December compared to earlier dates. Travelzoo members also get two passes to hot springs thrown in.
- What's included:
- $114 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $137-$153 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Two passes to the Banff Hot Springs (per stay)
- Early check-in/late checkout, based on availability
- Room upgrade, based on availability at check-in
- All guests receive daily continental breakfast
- Upgraded rooms start from $176 per night, including the above extras
- Price based on two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$15 per guest per night; children 16 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room
- Cancellations must be made prior to 4 pm local time, 72 hours before arrival. The first night (room and tax) will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no shows.
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
What you need to know:
"The facilities qualify as luxury" -- Frommer's
Why We Love It
- Alpine lodge-style hotel with stunning views outside the hotel of Banff National Park
- Good for skiers: there are three resorts right on the doorstep
- There’s an open-air hot tub in the underground spa, inspired by Banff Cave and Basin
- Free amenities like Wi-Fi and parking
Fox Hotel and Suites, a 10-minute walk from downtown Banff, is great value for a notoriously expensive ski town. There's free underground parking, bus tickets, Wi-Fi and a continental buffet breakfast. The mountain views from some of the floors are stunning. After all, "few would deny that the Canadian Rockies are one of the most extravagantly beautiful ranges on Earth" (Fodor’s).
The building is reminiscent of an alpine lodge, with an abundance of wood and stone, a log fireplace in the lobby and a hot tub in the underground area -- also home to a sauna, cold shower and small gym. The year-round hot tub is particularly unusual, styled as a recreation of the Banff Cave and Basin with a partially-open roof. Breakfast and dinner are served at the on-site Chili’s Grill & Bar, which specializes in large portions of classic American fare – think ribs, burgers, tacos and steaks. There is also a margarita bar in the lounge that has a popular apres-ski scene.
Right outside the hotel is Banff National Park, a World Heritage Site with miles of mountains, lakes and rivers in the Canadian Rockies to explore. In winter, ski resorts Norquay, Lake Louise and Sunshine Valley are nearby. In the warmer months of the year, there are plenty ofhiking, horseback riding and mountain biking opportunities in the area. Complimentary bus tickets will take you to sites such as the Banff Gondola and Upper Hot Springs.
Accommodations are mostly suites with small kitchenettes that include a microwave, fridge, toaster, coffee maker, and one or two bedrooms. There are more basic rooms, though they are a little small. The two-bedroom suites are ideal for families, with two bedrooms, a living room and a small kitchen nook.
- "The beautiful grotto-style hot pool is a favorite among the many new and returning guests" -- Oyster
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Currency exchange / ATM
Room amenities Air Conditioning available in some rooms.
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room. Crib available on request free of charge for toddlers.
Extra person charge is CAD $20 per person, per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
When You Can Go
Oct. 14 - Dec. 14
Getting ThereA car is recommended. The hotel is a 15-minute drive past the Banff National Park gates. There is free underground parking at the hotel, though some spaces are small and there are height restrictions. The Calgary International Airport is 90 minutes away by car.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.