Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort
Why We Love It
- Right on the sands of popular Queen's Beach
- Fun on-site activities like lei making and hula classes
- Dukes Waikiki is "the best bar on the beach" (Fodor's)
- There's no resort fee and Wi-Fi is free
"Sits on one of the finest strands of Waikiki Beach" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
With its prime action-packed location "on one of the finest strands of Waikiki Beach" (Fodor's) and an affordable price tag to go with it, it is no surprise the Outrigger Waikiki Beach made Travel + Leisure's list of top 25 hotels in Hawaii in 2014.
Outfitted with traditional Hawaiian decor -- think custom-designed pineapple-themed bedding and hula dancer lamp posts -- the rooms are large and comfy. Family friendly activities include lei making and hula classes and a children's program that operates all-year long. All rooms come with complimentary Wi-Fi, and there is no resort fee (a rare find in these parts). The best views are from the oceanfront rooms with glass-bordered lanais, worth the splurge.
The hotel fronts popular Queen's Beach, which can get crowded so grab a lounge chair early or opt for a dip in the oceanfront pool instead. Duke's Canoe Club, which Fodor's dubs "the best bar on the beach," is right on the sand, with lively Hawaiian music and nightly entertainment under the stars.
- "Sprawled on a prime stretch of sand, you can hit the surf in the morning then join the party crowd at Duke’s Waikiki over sunset cocktails" -- Lonely Planet
- "This star of Outrigger Hotels & Resorts sits on one of the finest strands of Waikiki Beach" -- Fodor's
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD $18 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 31.41 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.