Oceano Hotel and Spa
Why We Love This Hotel
- Gorgeous views and a quaint atmosphere make the upscale hotel a hot spot for weddings
- Attached to the Shoppes at Harbor Village, a pedestrian mall with unique shops, like a yarn store and a taffy store, as well as cafes and eateries
- Suites and villas are spacious and come with gas fireplaces, private balconies and free Wi-Fi
- The spa offers a wide range of massages and treatments and is attached to a large, well-equipped fitness center
- Located across the street from the Pillar Point Harbor and Marina, and a very scenic 30-minute coastal drive to San Francisco
Gorgeous views and a quaint atmosphere make the upscale Oceano Hotel and Spa in Half Moon Bay a photographer's paradise, which is why it's a popular destination for events and weddings, as well as a popular stopover for road trippers looking to take a longer break along California's coast.
This hotel is attached to the Shoppes at Harbor Village; a pedestrian mall boasting a collection of unique boutiques and eateries. Here guests will also find the hotel's impressive spa and fitness center. Or guests can day trip throughout the Bay Area, with San Francisco just 30-minutes away via scenic coastal drive.
Many of the spacious suites have ocean views, and all have gas fireplaces, private balconies, free Wi-Fi, and guests are privy to free valet parking. However because this hotel appeals so much to wedding parties or those holding big events, some weekends it can be very crowded. Travelers who are bothered by big, lively crowds should be sure to double check there aren't any large events being held before booking.
- Gym / fitness center
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Pets not allowed Check-out time is 11am
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.