Kimpton Marlowe Hotel
Why We Love It
- Trendy boutique hotel across the Charles River from downtown Boston
- Kimpton-brand freebies include a nightly guest happy hour, bike and kayak rentals
- Rooms are spacious with a “discovery” theme, some offering amenities such as telescopes
- Four-legged friends are more than welcome at this Cambridge hot spot
“Embodies chic and unique” -- Lonely Planet
Rooms & Rates
Along the Charles River across from the hustle and bustle of Boston sits the AAA 4-Diamond Hotel Marlowe. Offering immediate access to both Boston and Cambridge, the hotel is a five-minute walk to the T (Boston’s subway system), making for an ideal resting place for business and leisure travelers alike. The hotel also welcomes pets, who stay for free.
Grab a bicycle and spin through the city or cruise the Charles River by way of kayaks, both provided for complimentary use to guests -- first come, first served. At the end of each day, unwind where drinks are both free and free-flowing: at the hotel’s hosted wine hour 5-6pm in the lobby.
Packed with personality, Hotel Marlowe employs a “discovery” theme with the following motto: “Columbus, Magellan, Dora -- they’ve got nothing on Marlowe.”
Contemporary rooms are spacious with cozy embellishments such as plush pillows, deep armchairs and dimming lamps. Upgraded suites feature floor-to-ceiling windows and telescopes.
- “A member of the Kimpton family of hotels, this property lives up to the fun, funky reputation Kimpton is known for” -- Gayot.com
- “With large, playfully furnished rooms, the 236-room Hotel Marlowe is one of Cambridge’s most family-friendly hotels” -- Oyster.com
- “This super pet-friendly Kimpton property has a modern, swingin’ vibe with comfortable and stylish rooms, top-notch service and a great restaurant” -- Zagat
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 13 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 43.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.