The Peninsula Beverly Hills
Why We Love It
- Praised yearly with the AAA 5-Diamond award and Forbes Five Star rating since 1993
- Past guests rave about the service and amenities at this luxury hotel, widely considered one of Los Angeles' best hotels
- You might spot a celebrity or two lounging at the exclusive rooftop pool and gardens, lined with private cabanas and cascading palm trees
- Complimentary car service whisks guests around Beverly Hills in one of two Mini Coopers or a Rolls-Royce
“Always a home away from home” — Condé Nast Traveler
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Luxury awaits at the Peninsula Beverly Hills, the only hotel in Southern California with both the AAA 5-Diamond and Forbes Five Star ratings since 1993. Nestled into the corner of Santa Monica and Wilshire boulevards, the hotel provides immediate access to the upscale shopping and eateries that line famed Rodeo Drive, a five-minute walk away.
Dining options on-site include The Belvedere, a 21 year recipient of the AAA 5-Diamond award; The Living Room, serving afternoon tea three times a day; a cozy bar and the 6,000-square-foot rooftop garden, offering alfresco bites and beverages beneath the California stars and sunshine.
Exploring the area is a breeze; house cars include two Mini Coopers and a Rolls-Royce, which chauffeur guests for free within Beverly Hills and Century City. After riding around the city, sip complimentary bottled water while lounging beside the hotel’s expansive pool, surrounded by sweeping views of the Los Angeles skyline.
Pets of all shapes and sizes are also welcome at this Hollywood haven for $35 per day; meals and treats are available from a special room-service menu catered exclusively to these four-legged friends.
- “Tucked away amid quiet gardens just west of Beverly Hills’ main drag, this hotel has the impeccable and invisible service you’d expect from a Peninsula outpost” — Concierge.com
- “This French Riviera-style palace is a favorite of Hollywood bold-face names, but all kinds of visitors consistently describe their stay as near perfect” — Fodor’s
- “One of the best hotels — if not the best hotel — in the entire L.A. area, the Peninsula bills itself, accurately, as ‘an exclusive oasis’” — Oyster.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 10am
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 10am Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 140 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD $35 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD $35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.