$129 – Explore DC from This 4-Star Dupont Circle Hotel
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Within walking distance of both the White House and the charming cobblestone streets of Georgetown, The St. Gregory is the ideal location for exploring D.C. Travelzoo members can enjoy complimentary parking, plus holidays and holiday weekends options.
- Stay in a King Studio Room
- $129 per night ... daily Nov. 18 - Jan. 8
- $199 per night ... daily Sept. 12-30 and Nov. 1-17; most Thursday-Sundays in October
- $259 per night ... Mondays-Wednesdays in October; daily Oct. 14-16
- Travelzoo member perk: daily valet parking for one vehicle (reg. $52)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before arrival.
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $30 plus tax per night; the fee covers a daily European-style breakfast buffet, La Colombe coffee and a nightly wine hour in the lobby, Wi-Fi and more
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Within 1.5 miles of the White House, Lincoln Memorial and Georgetown
- Complimentary European-style breakfast buffet and nightly wine hour
- Mediterranean-inspired dishes at on-site restaurant St. Gregory Kitchen and Bar
- Peloton spinning bikes in the 24-hour fitness center
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Stay in the heart of D.C. at the boutique St. Gregory Hotel, which is in the heart of Dupont Circle and the White House. The shops and restaurants in Georgetown are just a mile away, or hop on one of three Metro lines nearby to reach the rest of the city.
Studio Rooms and Suites are elegantly designed with gold accents, mid-century modern furniture and geometric artwork. Bathrooms feature L'Occitane bath products and robes and slippers to make guests feel at home.
St. Gregory Kitchen and Bar serves a complimentary European-style breakfast buffet in the mornings, as well as Mediterranean lunch and dinner options. Guests can also grab a pre-dinner cocktail at the bar or outside at the Lounge. Also included in the resort fee is La Colombe coffee in the lobby in the morning, a nightly wine reception, Wi-Fi and use of the 24-hour fitness center with Peloton bikes.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $50 plus tax per pet per day. Dogs only.
Maximum weight: 50 pounds.
Oversized vehicle not permitted. The resort/facility fee includes breakfast for two, premium Wi-Fi, coffee in the morning and wine hour in the evening.
A resort/facility fee of $30 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Valet service fee: $50 plus tax per night.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: complimentary parking.
The resort/facility fee includes breakfast for two, premium Wi-Fi, coffee in the morning and wine hour in the evening.
$129 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(46 Member Ratings)