The St. Gregory Hotel
Why We Love It
- Walking distance to the White House & Lincoln Memorial
- Huge rooms, most with a separate living room & kitchen
- Mediterranean-inspired dishes at on-site restaurant, Tredici Enoteca
- Peloton spinning bikes in the 24-hour fitness center
"Sleek urban vibe in every nook and cranny" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Stay in the heart of D.C. at the boutique St. Gregory Hotel, which is within walking distance of Dupont Circle and the White House. The shops and restaurants in Georgetown are just a mile away, or hop on one of three Metro lines nearby to reach the rest of the city.
The hotel is a good value option for families, business travelers and those looking to spread out -- rooms start at a generous 350 square feet. Most are junior suites with separate living rooms and full kitchens. Some of the suites come with private terraces and city views.
Tredici Enoteca serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily and brunch on the weekends. The restaurant's menu is inspired by various regions along the Mediterranean including Italy, Greece and the Middle East and features small plates, a raw bar with daily oysters and gluten-free options. Guests can also grab a pre-dinner cocktail at the bar or outside at the Tredici Lounge & Gardens.
There is a renovated 24-hour fitness center featuring Peloton spinning bikes, new ellipiticals and treadmills plus a free weights station. Business and longer-term guests will appreciate the daily valet laundry service, valet parking and complimentary newspapers.
- "Another plus for biz (and leisure) travelers: solicitous staff (they actually call guests to inquire whether there are any needs left unmet)" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Business and leisure travelers alike enjoy these spacious accommodations that include fully stocked kitchens and extra touches like turndown service, complimentary newspaper, and shoe shine" -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Crib available on request, free of charge for children under 4. Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(26 Member Ratings)