St. Gregory Luxury Hotel & Suites
Why We Love It
- Walking distance to the White House & Lincoln Memorial
- Huge rooms, most with a separate living room & kitchen
- A bottomless mimosa brunch is served at the on-site restaurant
- Those on the top three floors get free evening snacks & cocktails
"Spacious accommodations" -- Fodor's
77% (13 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Stay in the heart of D.C. at the boutique St. Gregory Hotel & Suites, which is within walking distance of Dupont Circle and the White House. The shops and restaurants in Georgetown are just a mile away, or hop on one of three Metro lines nearby to reach the rest of the city.
The hotel is a good value option for families, business travelers and those looking to spread out -- rooms start at a generous 350 square feet. Most are junior suites with separate living rooms and full kitchens, and those in upgraded rooms on the top three floors receive complimentary evening snacks and cocktails. The Sky Suites come with private terraces and city views.
Popular among locals for its unlimited champagne, mimosa and bloody mary brunch on weekends, the on-site M Street Bar & Grill also serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Grab a pre-dinner cocktail at the 21M Lounge, inspired by Marilyn Monroe (you can’t miss the full size statue of the Hollywood legend in the lobby), where happy hour is held daily from 4-10 p.m.
There is a small gym within the hotel, and two nearby health clubs with a pool, exercise classes, and squash courts offer discounts to St. Gregory guests. Business and longer-term guests will appreciate the complimentary shoe shines and on-site laundry machines.
- "Another plus for biz (and leisure) travelers: solicitous staff (they actually call guests to inquire whether there are any needs left unmet)" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Business and leisure travelers alike enjoy these spacious accommodations that include fully stocked kitchens and extra touches like turndown service, complimentary newspaper, and shoe shine" -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children under 4. Extra bed available on request, in the Junior Suite only: free of charge for children ages 4 to 12, $30 per night for children over 12 and adults.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.