Embassy Suites Hotel Alexandria Old Town
Why We Love It
- Suites are spacious, with separate bedroom and living room areas, plus free Wi-Fi
- A metro station just across the street provides fast and easy access to the rest of the town, as well as nearby Washington
- Guests can take advantage of free breakfast daily, as well as a free nightly receptions with drinks and appetizers
- This hotel is steps to the restaurants, galleries and historic attractions of this vibrant town
"Spacious accommodations...thoughtful amenities" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Old Town Alexandria, Virginia, is a beautifully preserved time capsule, thrumming with foodie and art vibes, just minutes from Washington, D.C. Those looking to explore the 18th century streets on foot would be wise to book at Embassy Suites Hotel Alexandria Old Town, described by Fodor's as "a convenient base for city exploring."
Guest rooms at this hotel are spacious, featuring separate bedrooms and views of historic King Street, where a metro station is conveniently located. Complimentary Wi-Fi makes it easy for guests to plan a quick excursion in Washington or organize which art galleries they want to see in town.
Complimentary hot or cold breakfast is made available to guests each morning, as are complimentary appetizers and cocktails at a nightly reception. An indoor pool is perfect for cooling off after a long day strolling along the nearby Potomac Waterfront, or more disciplined guests can unwind at the fitness center.
- "A convenient base for city exploring" -- Fodor's
- "Spacious accommodations along with a number of free and thoughtful amenities" -- Frommer's
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 32.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.