$67-$97 – Downtown Vancouver Stay during Dine Out w/Breakfast
Ramada Vancouver Downtown, near Yaletown, Robson Street and Granville Island, is discounting rooms for stays covering the 17th annual Dine Out Vancouver.
- What's included:
- $67-$97 per night ... Standard Room
- Full American breakfast for two
- The hotel is adjacent to Twelve West night club, so it can be noisy at times
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$15 per guest, per night; children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- A $264 plus tax, per stay incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $19 per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"A fun, modern style" -- Frommer's
Why We Love It
- Guests can request free passes to the nearby Steve Nash Fitness World with every stay
- Walk to the shops on Robson Street and the Vancouver Lookout
- All guests receive free Wi-Fi
The Ramada Vancouver Downtown is steps from attractions that make the city worth a visit for work or play.
Guestrooms at this hotel have plush bedding and free Wi-Fi. Start each morning with breakfast at on-site restaurant, The Morrissey, serving a full breakfast menu from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. daily. Ask the front desk for free passes to Steve Nash Fitness World, just a block away.
Many sights are within a short walk from the hotel, including the popular cobblestone streets of Yaletown and shopping on Robson Street. A 15-minute walk away are the ferries to Granville Island, home to Granville Island Brewing Co., the Emily Carr Universtiy of Art & Design, as well as a large public market and many boutique shops.
- "The Ramada was converted from a rooming house into a tourist hotel, and has a fun, modern style that matches the adjacent weekend-only lounge and lively pub" -- Frommer's
- "The 116-room Ramada Inn and Suites is a decent pick for value-minded partiers" -- Oyster.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 19. Credit Card holder must be presented at check-in.
Minimum age required to check in: 19. Credit Card holder must be presented at check-in.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds available on request. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge is 20 CAD plus tax, per person, per night, for each occupant over 2.
Extra beds available on request. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Fees: A C$350 plus tax, per stay incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The hotel offers Valet Parking for CA$25.50 (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Up to 15% off
$67 / night
When You Can Go
Jan. 11-Feb. 16
Getting ThereThe Vancouver International Airport is approximately 20 minutes away by car. Taxi fare will be approximately $35.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.