$129-$139 – Ft. Lauderdale 4-Star Resort; Flights Available
Why We Love This Deal
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort provides a surf, sand and sun vacation solution with its location on the picture-perfect Atlantic coastline. For a limited time, Travelzoo members can snag an exclusive deal that includes breakfast for two and 50%-off savings.
- Check in most dates through Sept. 30
- $129-$139 per night ... for a Traditional King or Double room
- $149-$159 per night ... for an Ocean View room
- Daily breakfast for two (reg. $56)
- Oct. 1 - Nov. 27 stays are also discounted
Travelzoo Tip: You can also book this hotel deal with flights included from over 50 cities.
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These hotel rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable hotel rates are available for +$10 per night
- The hotel + flights package is nonrefundable; changes are subject to availability and may incur fees
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $39, plus tax per night; this fee covers two beach chairs per day, Wi-Fi access, weekly running events, weekly sunrise yoga classes and more
- Valet parking is $43 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; there is no extra charge to bring a pet
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Book Your Trip
Book by Aug. 31
Why We Love This Hotel
- Walk across the street to the beach without traffic woes; the hotel has a private skywalk to the sandy shoreline
- Indulge in a 55%-off spa day with this Travelzoo negotiated deal
- Upgraded rooms have sweeping views of the Intracoastal Waterway or of the Atlantic Ocean from floor-to-ceiling windows
- Located just south of the romantic, historic Bonnet House Museum & Gardens
Folks flock to Fort Lauderdale for its 25 miles of beaches and year-round sunshine. This resort is in the middle of a stretch of Route A1A that has the beach on one side and posh high-rise hotels on the other. The modern aesthetic of the property features lots of floor-to-ceiling windows, providing ocean views.
There’s a lobby Starbucks, a casually elegant Mexican restaurant and bar, breakfast served daily in Tinta and a poolside bar and grill serving fresh American cuisine. A 6,500-square-foot spa and fitness center, featuring two Pelaton bikes, in addition to weekly sunrise yoga classes, assist in keeping up a work-out routine. Guests can opt to participate in the New Balance athletic gear-lending program in order to pack light and stay fit. The property has also paired up with a local running store to host the weekly Funky Fun Run every Thursday evening in which guests and locals can participate in a 5K run that ends with music and craft beer at the hotel's pool deck.
Recently renovated rooms have white walls with a rustic-beach feel and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, allowing guests to take advantage of the water or city views. Every room comes with a signature Heavenly Bed.
If it's fun in the sun you’re after, an oceanview pool deck at the property connects to the beach by a unique passenger walkway that goes over the road -- ensuring nothing will slow you down in your pursuit of sun, sand and surf.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible pool area
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available in King rooms only.
Extra bedding available upon request: $30 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 and under.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bed available in King rooms only.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
Maximum weight: 40 pounds.
Valet service fee: $43 plus tax per day. Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
A resort/facility fee of 39.00 USD plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(684 Member Ratings)