$119 – Fort Lauderdale 4-Star Beachfront Hotel, 60% Off
Stay at a resort set along the sparkling coastline of Fort Lauderdale Beach with an exclusive Travelzoo deal that saves members up to 60% on current rates.
- What's included:
- Stay many dates through Nov. 27
- $119-$129 per night ... Traditional King or Two Doubles
- $139 per night ... Ocean View Room
- Waived resort fee (reg. $41); this covers two beach chairs per day, Wi-Fi, water bottles in guest room, morning newspapers, pool and beach towels, weekly running events and weekly sunrise yoga classes
- Breakfast for two (reg. $56)
- 50% discount on parking (reg. $38 overnight)
- Price based on up to two adults sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$25 per guest, per night
- These rates are nonrefundable; +$10 for flexible rates
- This resort is pet-friendly for pets under 40 pounds; there is no extra charge to bring a pet
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated 40% off select services at the top-rated spa, which includes treatments like the Vitamin Sea facial and Marine Algae detox wrap. Guests can also get 35% off lunch or dinner at Lona Cocina & Tequileria.
"Beautiful views all around" -- Oyster.com
Why We Love It
- Walk across the street to the beach without traffic woes; the hotel has a private skywalk to the sandy shoreline
- Indulge in an evening spa treatment at the hotel spa, then drift off to sleep in a signature Heavenly Bed
- Upgraded rooms have sweeping views of the Intracoastal Waterway or of the Atlantic Ocean from floor-to-ceiling windows
- Located just south of the romantic, historic Bonnet House Museum & Gardens
Folks flock to Fort Lauderdale for its 25 miles of beaches and year-round sunshine. This resort is in the middle of a stretch of Route A1A that has the beach on one side and posh high-rise hotels on the other. The property is modern and beachy, with lots of floor-to-ceiling windows to capture the ocean views.
There’s a lobby Starbucks, a casually elegant Mexican restaurant and bar, as well as a poolside bar and grill serving fresh American cuisine. A robust kids club, 6,500-square-foot spa and fitness center are also on property, in addition to weekly sunrise yoga classes. Guests can opt to participate in the New Balance athletic gear-lending program in order to pack light and stay fit. The property has also paired up with a local running store to host the weekly Funky Fun Run in which guests and locals can participate in a 5K run that ends with music and craft beer at the hotel's pool deck.
Rooms have a soothing neutral palette of rich woods and beige walls, and infinity glass shower doors house rainfall showerheads. All rooms have floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors to take advantage of the water or city views. Every room comes with the signature Heavenly Bed.
If it's fun in the sun you’re after, an oceanview pool deck at the property connects to the beach by a unique passenger walkway that goes over the road -- ensuring nothing will slow you down in your pursuit of sun, sand and surf.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible pool area
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cot/crib available on request, free of charge in the King/Double Rooms for children up to the age of 2. Extra bed available on request for adults in the King Bedded rooms only: $30 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Extra person fee is $25 (subject to tax) per person per night.
Cot/crib available on request, free of charge in the King/Double Rooms for children up to the age of 2. Extra bed available on request for adults in the King Bedded rooms only: $30 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets (40lbs maximum) are allowed on request, free of charge.
A Valet Parking Fee of $38 plus tax (with in & out privileges), per day applies and will be added to your bill directly at the hotel. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Please note: When booking Travelzoo Deal, the valet charge is at 50% discount.
A daily resort fee of $41.44 including taxes applies and is included in the total price shown. The Resort Fee includes:
Please note: When booking Travelzoo Deal, the Resort fee is waived.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$119 / night
When You Can Go
Travel many dates through Nov. 27
Getting ThereThe hotel is approximately 20 minutes from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. A taxi is approximately $25 plus tip.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(76 Member Ratings)