Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Why We Love It
- This sleek AAA 4-Diamond hotel offers some of the biggest rooms on this stretch of North Fort Lauderdale Beach
- The ocean-facing pool deck is lined with loungers and cabanas, and the beach is right across the street
- Families comfortably fit into the one-, two- and three-bedrooms suites, and all come with a large kitchen
- Several restaurants on site range from casual to upscale
"Fabulous 6th floor pool deck" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Stay across the street from Fort Lauderdale's North Beach at a resort hotel with a AAA 4-Diamond rating. Full of relaxing on-site amenities and roomy suites, the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort gets rave reviews on TripAdvisor -- making it one of the site's top 10 properties in this hotel-packed market.
Guestrooms all have spacious layouts and plush linens, and many have views of the water. Suites come with a full kitchen. Keep up with workout plans at the on-site fitness center, or take a dip in the sixth-floor outdoor pool facing the ocean. Bike rentals are also available for exploring the oceanfront area.
The hotel is home to several dining options, from Le Marche, a casual market-style restaurant, to Ilios, which specializes in seasonal fare in a stylish setting. Indulge in a treatment at Spa Q, which has indoor and outdoor (but still private) treatment spaces.
There's a $25 nightly resort fee, but it covers items that most area hotels charge for anyway, like Wi-Fi and beach chairs.
- "This 26-story oceanfront sparkler features 374 tastefully appointed guest rooms and a fabulous 6th-floor pool deck, colorfully and whimsically decorated" -- Fodor's
- "The resort's commitment to personal service can be experienced through a dedicated beach concierge, kids' poolside program, accommodating staff, and deluxe turndown service" -- Frommer's
- "Opened recently within the last several years, the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is an all-suites venture with ocean-view balconies" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or checkout.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
The hotel resort fee includes:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.