W Fort Lauderdale
Why We Love It
- “Fort Lauderdale’s trendiest hotel” -- Fodor's
- AAA 4-Diamond property just steps to the beach
- Ultra-modern rooftop pool featuring portholes that peek into the hotel lobby
- Pumping, lounge-like nightlife at Whiskey Blue and Living Room
- Full-service Bliss spa, 1,360-square-foot fitness center and Stephen Starr dining on site
“By far the sexiest of the grand dames” -- Oyster.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Perched along 315 feet of Fort Lauderdale’s golden coast, the W Hotel Fort Lauderdale is a true architectural stunner, “rising over the Atlantic blues like a massive luxury boat at full sail” (Fodor’s). The property’s sleek exterior is only rivaled by its formidably cool and ultra-modern interior design, exuding trendy South Beach-like vibes.
Two stunning infinity pools flank the rooftops, towering over the Atlantic with unmatched ocean and coastal views. Get a peek of the pool from the lobby, where a glass-enclosed staircase and artfully placed portholes provide a funky blurring of the indoors.
Stop in to the critically acclaimed Steak 954, created by famed restaurateur Stephen Starr. Guests will struggle to choose between a table overlooking the ocean and a spot in the sexy dining room, fit with a massive, mesmerizing jellyfish tank illuminated by cool blue lighting.
Views continue up in the bright, sleek guest rooms, minimally designed in neutral colors with floor-to-ceiling windows to maximize water views. Bliss sink-side bath amenities provide a little pre-pampering before bookings at the on-site Bliss spa, just steps from the hotel’s impressive 1,360-square-foot fitness center.
Complimentary beach-side boot camp and yoga classes are also held six days a week on the property's golden-sand beach.
- “Until this W opened, we thought that if you’d seen one W hotel you’d seen ‘em all. Not anymore” -- Frommer's
- “The stunning design and painstaking attention to detail here are enough to wow even the most jaded travelers” -- Oyster.com
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 30 for adults, USD 15 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 5.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 5.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 26.50 per accommodation, per night
- Beach loungers
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Bicycle storage
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.