Why We Love It
- Between the Gulf of Mexico and the Intracoastal Waterway, all rooms at this AAA Four Diamond hotel have water views
- This hotel is situated on a private beach in what USA Today calls one of the best beach towns in the country
- Guest rooms come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and water bottles
- Fodor's calls the on-site spa "a destination unto itself"
"The most sophisticated digs in this part of the Gulf Coast" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The AAA Four Diamond Sandpearl Resort is situated on a private, sugary beach, minutes from famous Pier 60 Park, the Clearwater Marine Aquarium and all the boutiques, nightlife and restaurants that make Clearwater, Florida one of the best beach towns in the country, according to USA Today.
Guest rooms are stylish, borrowing from the coastal vibes of the surrounding area, as well as Old Florida charm. They also come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and water bottles, and as the first LEED-certified hotel in the state, they're incredibly energy-efficient.
"The amazing spa is a destination unto itself," lauds Fodor's, boasting a wide menu of ocean-inspired treatments and services. Dining options include two beachfront restaurants, including a AAA Four Diamond organic eatery, a poolside snack bar and a casual marketplace for Starbucks coffee in the morning.
- "The amazing spa is a destination unto itself" -- Fodor's
- "The most sophisticated digs in this part of the Gulf Coast, with citrus-hued rooms and apartment-like suites" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 33.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Bicycle storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.