Why We Love It
- One block from the 6th Street entertainment district's live music venues
- Renovated rooms are more high-tech than a typical Hilton, with touch-screen controls and extra charging outlets
- Across the street from the convention center and popular with meeting attendees
- Sunny patio surrounds the outdoor pool, and the spa offers great post-massage skyline views
“Simple, classic style” -- Gayot.com
Rooms & Rates
Steps from the Austin Convention Center, the Hilton Austin is the city’s tallest hotel. Obviously a popular destination for business travelers thanks to this location, as well as 80,000 square feet of meeting space, the hotel also has a lot to offer visitors to Austin who may have more than meetings on their minds. The hotel is just one block from the 6th Street entertainment district, famous for its live music scene. The Texas State Capitol and Congress Avenue Bridge are within a mile.
Head up to the eighth floor, where a well-equipped spa and health club are situated, with sweeping views of the city. Lounge on the sun-soaked patio before taking a dip in the outdoor pool or heading in for a spa treatment or a steam. The fifth floor is home to Java Jive, a coffee shop with Starbucks coffee and free Wi-Fi. Other dining options are American cuisine at Liberty Tavern or steak and sushi at Finn & Porter. Consult the concierge for myriad off-site dining options in downtown Austin.
Find respite from the lively city in comfortable rooms that feature Hilton Serenity beds and high-quality bedding. After a restful evening, guests will be ready to hit the town, whether it’s shopping down 2nd Street, jogging around Town Lake or heading to a convention.
- “The onsite Finn and Porter restaurant is an excellent option for steak or sushi” -- Fodor’s
- “The rooms are decorated in a simple, classic style, with neutral colors and comfy down comforters on the beds” -- Gayot.com
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.