Union Station Hotel, Autograph Collection
Why We Love It
- Even if you don't stay here, it is worth a stop to check out the incredible architecture of this repurposed train station
- It's rated AAA 4-Diamond and is registered as a National Historic Landmark
- In under 10 minutes, walk to the lively bars along Broadway or to the Country Music Hall of Fame
- The parking is pricey ($33 per night) and the hotel charges for Wi-Fi -- but the overall experience is more memorable than generic surrounding hotels
“Step back in time to the turn of the 20th century” -- Zagat
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Set in a restored 19th-century railroad station, Union Station Hotel ushers in a bygone era with its turn-of-the-century details such as crystal chandeliers, marble floors and gold-accented angel of commerce figurines. The lobby features a 65-foot stained-glass ceiling with gold-leaf medallions.
The grandeur of this National Historic Landmark extends into the rooms, no two of which are the same. Rooms have been updated with modern luxuries such as triple-sheeted bedding, plush robes and ergonomic Herman Miller Aeron work chairs. The bathrooms are decked in marble and offer either a steeping tub or walk-in shower. Wireless Internet is available to use for an additional fee in the rooms, but it is free of charge in public areas.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch are served at Prime 108, an upscale steakhouse with a Forbes 4-Star rating. The hotel also houses a fitness center.
The hotel’s downtown location makes it easy to get to some of Nashville’s top attractions. Just steps from the hotel is The Frist Center for the Visual Arts. The Bridgestone Arena, home of the Nashville Predators, is about an eight-minute walk away.
- “Step back in time to the turn of the 20th century … at this gorgeous National Historic Landmark and former railway station” -- Zagat
- “A renovated 1900 train station provides the bones—and story—for this lovely downtown Nashville hotel” -- Fodor’s
- “Walk into Nashville’s Union Station Hotel, and you will be transported into a bygone era of high society that valued glamorous travel” -- Forbes Travel Guide
Newspaper delivered to room on request.
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or checkout.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or checkout.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.