Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Why We Love It
- This AAA Four Diamond hotel is located in the heart of downtown Nashville
- An on-site Starbucks makes it easy to grab coffee and breakfast on-the-go
- Within walking distance to the honky-tonk music venues along Broadway
- Home to a 24-hour fitness center and pool
"Right in the middle of it all" -- Zagat
Rooms & Rates
Guests who want to learn how Nashville, Tennessee, earned the nickname "Music City" should book a stay at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel, located in the heart of the city's business district, minutes from the honky-tonk venues along Broadway and the Country Music Hall of Fame.
Guests can take advantage of an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center, then retire to a AAA Four Diamond guest room, with a plush, comfortable bed.
Four dining options include a convenient on-site Starbucks, a Southern comfort food restaurant and a lively sports lounge with large TVs and a large beer menu.
- "Right in the middle of it all" -- Zagat
- "Recipient of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence" -- TripAdvisor.com
Newspaper delivered to room on request.
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.