Member Exclusive – Downtown Portland City Center Hotel, Save 50%
This centrally located hotel is just two blocks from a MAX station offering easy access to the whole city. Stays through February save up to 50% compared to spring travel dates.
- $117-$151 per night ... Jan. 25-28; Feb. 2-3, 18, 25; March 1-4
"You may think you're in New York" -- Gayot.com
Why We Love It
- The on-site restaurant showcases local food, wine and beer
- High-speed Wi-Fi is available throughout the property
- PURE hypo-allergenic guest rooms ensure comfortable nights
Guests who opt to stay at the Portland Marriott City Center will find themselves centrally located in the heart of the city's bustling downtown, two blocks from a MAX station, steps from O'Bryant Square and surrounded by chic restaurants, boutiques and the charming coffee shops the city is famous for.
PURE hypo-allergenic guest rooms are spacious and come equipped with coffee makers and a selection of local coffees and teas, perfect for sipping over a complimentary newspaper.
No matter what time guests fly in or what time they finish exploring the town, a 24-hour fitness center is perfect for unwinding. The on-site restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and serves local cuisine, wines and beer.
- "You may think you're in New York instead of little old Portland" -- Gayot.com
- "This hotel is centrally positioned near many restaurants and arts organizations" -- Fodor's
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
When You Can Go
Travel options through March
Getting ThereThis hotel is 23 minutes from Portland International Airport. Cab fare will cost approximately $32 one-way.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.