Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade
Why We Love It
- This AAA 4-Diamond hotel overlooks the rolling Texas Hill Country
- Kids receive a backpack full of activities upon check-in, as well as milk and cookies
- Bolo's Restaurant on site is well-reviewed, particularly the pasta and rotisserie buffets
- The state-of-the-art fitness facility features Cybex equipment, a sauna and a hydrotherapy pool
"One of the best kid-friendly hotels in San Antonio" -- Oyster.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
San Antonio, Texas, is home to ideal theme park weather, and the Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade is just a short drive from Six Flags Fiesta Texas and SeaWorld.
Guest rooms celebrate a Southwest motif, featuring earth tones, pops of color and leather and iron accents. They're a relaxing place to retire after an exciting day at the park, or after soaking up the sun at the large, resort-style pool, surrounded by shady loungers.
This hotel caters to kids, welcoming them with backpacks filled with activities, plus cookies and milk. Kids movies are screened by the pool on Friday and Saturday nights, and on select nights, SeaWorld and Fiesta Texas characters drop in for a visit.
- "One of the best kid-friendly hotels in San Antonio" -- Oyster.com
- "Part of the Colonnade Complex, which is known for its boutique shopping and dining" -- Gayot.com
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19.95 for adults and USD 9.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.