$99 – Arizona: 4-Star Resort near Scottsdale incl. Weekends
Escape to this Sonoran Desert oasis near Scottsdale with spectacular views of the Red Mountains and soak up the sun at 55% off.
- What's included:
- $99 per night ... through Jan. 3
- $189 per night ... most dates Jan. 4 - Feb. 28
- March stays are also discounted
- Stay in a Deluxe King or Double Queen Room
- All stays include a $10 casino free play (per room, per stay) and a 25% discount on spa services
- A $10 food-and-beverage credit per room, per night (valid only on stays through Dec. 30)
- Waived resort fee (reg. $25 per night, valid only on stays through Dec. 30)
- Price based on double occupancy
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- Between Jan. 1- March 31, this hotel charges a resort fee of $25 per night, which includes access to the 24-hour fitness center, bottled water, daily newspaper, in-room coffee, shoeshine (provided by bell staff), unlimited local calls and valet parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: Get pampered and enjoy 35% off with this exclusive deal at the Amethyst Spa.
"A relaxing retreat with gambling on the side" -- U.S. News
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond resort with stunning stonework and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Elegant guest rooms reflect Native American design
- Resort features two award-winning 18-hole golf courses with desert views, seven restaurants, an outdoor pool and two hot tubs
- Located next to the 24-hour Fort McDowell Casino
Located an hour away from Phoenix and just 30 minutes from Scottsdale, the AAA 4-Diamond We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center is set within the Sonoran Desert with views of the Red Mountains beside the Verde River. The name We-Ko-Pa means "four peaks" in the Yavapai native language, in reference to the nearby landmark, and the resort carries the cultural inspiration of the Yavapai tribe throughout the property as seen in the design details.
Spacious guest rooms feature modern furnishings and decor with neutral colors reflective of the desert surroundings, plus plush bedding, marble bathrooms and complimentary Wi-Fi. Upgrade to a suite to get more space, jetted tubs and a balcony.
Dine in one of seven restaurants including Ahnala Mesquite Room, which serves Southwestern cuisine and offers views of the Four Peaks Mountain. Other dining options include the We-Ko-Pa Grille, which overlooks the golf courses, a New York-style deli, an Asian restaurant and a burger joint.
The resort’s two golf courses at the We-Ko-Pa Gold Club earn accolades from Golf Digest, Golfweek and Golf.com as some of the state’s best. Both offer gorgeous views of the mountains and valleys. The Amethyst Spa offers a full treatment menu as well as 24-hour fitness center so you can get your workout in. Relax in the outdoor swimming pool or in one of two hot tubs that offer views of the surrounding mountains and refuel at the poolside cafe and bar after a swim. Kids will also love the children's pool area. Head to the 24-hour casino next door, which offers keno, bingo, poker, slots, blackjack and more.
- "The We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center incorporates soothing Native American elements into its design, such as the desert-inspired color palette found throughout the hotel" -- U.S. News & World Report
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets are allowed (dogs only, no weight restrictions) on request and in designated rooms and will be charged 150 USD deposit per stay (100 USD is refundable upon check-out unless there is damage).
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A resort/facility fee of $25 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. This fee includes:
Access to the 24-hour fitness center, bottled water, daily newspaper, in-room coffee, shoeshine (provided by bell staff), unlimited local calls and valet parking.
This fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The hotel's main parking lot will be closed due to new casino construction, until spring 2020. Parking will be available in parking lot west of the hotel. Parking assistance will be available upon arrival.
$99 / night
When You Can Go
Options through March
Getting ThereWe-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center is a 35-minute drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(18 Member Ratings)