Carousel Inn and Suites
Why We Love It
- Steps from Disneyland's main entrance
- The heated rooftop pool showcases views of the park, including the fireworks display
- Rooms are equipped with Signature Divine beds and luxury duvets
- The on-site pizza restaurant delivers to guest rooms and to the rooftop pool
"Prime views of Disney fireworks" -- Oyster.com
78% (9 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
The Carousel Inn and Suites is steps from the extravagant front entrance of Disneyland. It's so close, in fact, that guests can get unparalleled views of the park from certain guest rooms, the penthouse-level fitness center and the rooftop pool.
Guest rooms come equipped with Signature Divine beds and luxury duvets, granite bathrooms with large showers, and charming plantation shutters.
Many rooms showcase views of the park's nightly fireworks, and for those that don't, guests can grab a pizza from the on-site restaurant and mosey up to the rooftop pool. Or guests can watch the fireworks while they break a sweat in the modern fitness center.
General The Pizza Press restaurant is open for lunch and dinner.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 6.95 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 6.95 (for 12 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 14.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 30.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Deposit: USD 30.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 5 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.