Member Exclusive – Holidays at 4-Star Kimpton Hotel in Philly
Plan early and spend the holidays in "The City of Brotherly Love" with rates less than $200 per night, including Thanksgiving and Christmas -- a savings of 40% on surrounding dates.
- What's included:
- $199 per night ... Oct. 21, 28; Nov. 11, 19-22, 25; Dec. 2, 9, 16-20, 23-27
- Stay in a Deluxe room with 2 double beds or a king
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- No charge for additional guests with up to four guests with two beds and up to three guests with a king bed; children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Wi-Fi in the room costs $12.99 per night
- Valet parking is $50 per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Located in historic district near popular sights
- Eclectic and colorful interiors
- Rooftop lounge and evening wine hour
- On-site restaurant serving modern comfort food
The Monaco Philadelphia, a Kimpton Hotel is set in the central neighborhood known as Old City, an area filled with Colonial red brick buildings and rich with history. Across the street from the hotel sits Independence National Historic Park, which includes Independence Hall, birthplace of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. It’s also home to the iconic Liberty Bell.
Although the outside of the Monaco hotel may fit right in with its historic counterparts, the inside is set firmly in modern-day times. The bold and colorful interiors are upscale and eclectic. Bright jewel tones and funky furniture sit side-by-side with traditional touches.
The lobby has crown moulding and coffered ceilings paired with bright yellow wallpaper striped with orange and light green on the diagonal. In the deluxe rooms, mirrored tables share space with candelabra lamps, and the walls are covered in a blue and gold geometric pattern.
There’s an on-site restaurant serving comfort food with a modern twist and a rooftop lounge with sweeping city views.
- “If you are here for the historic sights around Old City -- and you dig four-star amenities in a groovy boutique atmosphere -- this Kimpton hotel is for you” -- Frommer’s
- “#1 of 83 Philadelphia hotels” -- TripAdvisor
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
When You Can Go
Select dates, October-December
Getting ThereThe Monaco Philadelphia, a Kimpton Hotel is approximately 18 minutes from Philadelphia International Airport. A taxi is approximately $28 plus tip. A LadyLiberty shared shuttle ride starts at $10 per person plus tip.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.