Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
Why We Love It
- Located in historic district near popular sights
- Eclectic and colorful interiors
- Rooftop lounge and evening wine hour
- On-site restaurant serving modern comfort food
80% (5 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Monaco Philadelphia, a Kimpton Hotel is set in the central neighborhood known as Old City, an area filled with Colonial red brick buildings and rich with history. Across the street from the hotel sits Independence National Historic Park, which includes Independence Hall, birthplace of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. It’s also home to the iconic Liberty Bell.
Although the outside of the Monaco hotel may fit right in with its historic counterparts, the inside is set firmly in modern-day times. The bold and colorful interiors are upscale and eclectic. Bright jewel tones and funky furniture sit side-by-side with traditional touches.
The lobby has crown moulding and coffered ceilings paired with bright yellow wallpaper striped with orange and light green on the diagonal. In the deluxe rooms, mirrored tables share space with candelabra lamps, and the walls are covered in a blue and gold geometric pattern.
There’s an on-site restaurant serving comfort food with a modern twist and a rooftop lounge with sweeping city views.
- “If you are here for the historic sights around Old City -- and you dig four-star amenities in a groovy boutique atmosphere -- this Kimpton hotel is for you” -- Frommer’s
- “#1 of 83 Philadelphia hotels” -- TripAdvisor
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 46.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(5 Member Reviews)