The Westin Kierland Resort and Spa
Why We Love It
- Five-minute walk to Kierland Commons, which has 70 restaurants and shops -- guests receive discounts by showing their key
- A water park with a lazy river, FlowRider and slide is great for kids, though can get crowded; parents can retreat to a quieter adults-only pool
- Segways are available to maneuver across the resort's three golf courses
- Professional staff is welcoming -- whether you’re checking in early or getting a Thai massage
“Fun for the whole family" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Throughout the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, you’ll find descriptive plaques showcasing Arizona’s rich culture, honoring river explorers, tribal chiefs, and Congressional leaders who shaped the state as well as rare photographs and revolving artwork.
Each room features a Westin Signature Heavenly Bed and has a private balcony or terrace; some include views of the McDowell Mountain Regional Park. Once you’ve explored the building, head to the golf course where pros are available to help you work on your game. The spa offers tequila and lime treatments including massages and facials as well as a large selection of treatments that combine Chinese medicine, electro-medicine, and other holistic modalities. Nutrition consultations, yoga, and cardio or pool-based classes are also available. Kids will enjoy scavenger hunts, pajama parties and making s’mores.
It’s best to get to the pool and Adventure Water Park early to stake your claim on a relaxation area. Private cabanas can also be reserved for a fee.
Dine at deseo, which showcases Nuevo Latino cuisine from both South and Central America and a 100% South American wine list.
- “Spacious rooms all have balconies or patios with views of the mountains or the resort's water park and tubing river” -- Fodor’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 31.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 29.00 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Health club access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.