Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Why We Love It
- Babbling brooks and singing birds are the only noise at this serene AAA 5-Diamond resort in North Scottsdale
- The Spanish colonial exterior is enchanting, while rooms are modern and quite plush
- With two 200-foot waterslides, a splash pool and adventure camp, your kids will beg you to take them back here
- The lush fairways of the resort's Stadium Course host the PGA Tour Phoenix Open every winter
"Beautiful, well-appointed rooms, excellent service and dining" -- Lonely Planet
Rooms & Rates
The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is a AAA 5-Diamond resort, styled in Spanish colonial style and set against the backdrop of the McDowell Mountains, regularly painted in the gorgeous pinks and oranges of legendary desert sunsets.
Guest rooms are spacious, with Southwestern decor and accented in desert hues. Each has a breezy balcony and a deep soaker tub, complemented by plush bathrobes. These rooms are the perfect place to unwind after a long day on the golf course, home to the city's only PGA Tournament.
The family-friendly casita suites come with a separate living area and a pull-out sofa. Kids will crash hard after spending a day at the splash pool or the resort's adventure camp.
The on-site spa is considered one of the very best in the country, and features a breathtaking rooftop pool. A wealth of dining and drinking options include an upscale steakhouse helmed by award-winning chef Michael Mina, a classic Mexican restaurant, poolside dining and a rum bar.
- "In the quest for the best spa, this is the winner" -- Lonely Planet
- "Service is what you'd expect at a resort of this caliber: excellent and unobtrusive" -- Fodor's
- "The Fairmont offers an exotic atmosphere that will delight anyone in search of a getaway that doesn't entail learning Spanish or spending euros" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Golf course (on-site)
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.