Kimpton Canary Hotel
Why We Love It
- Luxury boutique hotel in downtown Santa Barbara
- Rooftop pool and lounge with sweeping views
- Complimentary hosted wine hour with a sommelier
- One block from State Street, a popular avenue filled with commerce
"The lively bar buzzes, especially at happy hour, with a young, hip crowd” -- Frommer’s
Rooms & Rates
It would be easy to check into the Canary Hotel and feel transported to the Mediterranean. From the terra cotta roofing to the wrought iron detailing to the 360-degree mountain and ocean views, the hotel could easily fit right into Old World Spanish wine country.
There’s a rooftop pool with an adjacent pergola and an outdoor fireplace with cozy seating. Additional details like four-poster beds, Spanish-tiled bathrooms and hardwood floors add to the Andalusian feel.
Hotel amenities are firmly rooted in modern times. The popular on-site restaurant, Finch & Fork, is a locavore’s dream, with the bulk of the menu items sourced from within the Santa Barbara region. The hotel also offers a daily complimentary wine tasting hour with a sommelier on hand.
After happy hour, walk one block to lively State Street, a long stretch filled with shopping corridors, specialty retailers and restaurants. The street extends all the way to the oceanfront wharf, about a 20-minute walk.
- “The lively bar buzzes, especially at happy hour, with a young, hip crowd” -- Frommer’s
- “Thoughtful amenities and gorgeous city views” – Time Out
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 16.83 per accommodation, per night
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.