Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Mission Valley/Hotel Circle
Why We Love It
- Guests at this hotel are privy to discounted tickets at SeaWorld and the San Diego Zoo
- Large guest rooms are a good size for families, and have modern amenities, mini-fridges and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Apart from the Riverwood Golf Course which is just across the street, guests will be within a 10-minute drive to most of the city's popular attractions like the theme parks and the Gaslamp Quarter
- Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a 24-hour business center, fitness center and market, as well as a restaurant
"Amenities abound for families" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Mission Valley is a good spot for families looking to visit the city’s main attractions. It’s a 10-minute drive east to the famed marine mammal park SeaWorld, where kids of all ages can get up close and personal with dolphins, killer whales and other aquatic life. The massive San Diego Zoo with more than 3,000 exotic animals is a 10-minute ride south. For those seeking outdoor fun, the sandy shores of Mission Beach are about 17 minutes east of the hotel.
The hotel lobby is inviting and contemporary with large groups of easy chairs and couches in modern geometric shapes. Rooms are modern and upbeat, with cheerful red accents on the bedding and in select furniture. All come with comfy seating and a work space with an ergonomic chair. Bathrooms have dark granite counters and the same color scheme as the rooms.
On-site conveniences include a casual restaurant serving three meals a day, an outdoor pool and a fully equipped fitness center. Inconveniences include a self-parking fee, no room-service and some rooms face a wall or overlook the parking lot.
- “Amenities abound for families seeking a fun and casual base for trips” -- Fodor’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.