Hotel Indigo Gaslamp Quarter
Why We Love It
- Guest rooms have a chic, condo-style feel with glass-enclosed showers, floor-to-ceiling windows, rich hardwood floors and complimentary Wi-Fi
- The rooftop bar serves craft beers and signature cocktails set against sweeping views of the city, including Petco Park
- San Diego's first LEED-certified green hotel
- Local art adorns the walls of this stylish hotel, and furry friends are welcome free of charge
"Chic and modern" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
This eco-chic boutique boats a massive rooftop garden of natural insulation, stunning recycled hardwood floors and local, organic, sustainable ingredients at the on-site restaurant and bar, to name a few features. The innovative Hotel Indigo Gaslamp Quarter was the first LEED-certified green hotel in San Diego.
Guest rooms are stylishly decorated and feature floor-to-ceiling windows, glass-enclosed showers, hardwood floors, local art and complimentary Wi-Fi. Four-legged furry friends are welcome to join guests in these spacious rooms free of charge.
The crowning jewel of this unique property, both literally and figuratively, is the sophisticated rooftop bar. It features roaring fire pits; serves a wealth of local wines, craft beers and signature cocktails; and showcases sweeping views of the city's bustling downtown, including all of the action and occasional fireworks at Petco Park.
- "Smart-looking spaces and great service" -- Fodor's
- "Since this chic and modern hotel sprouted up near Petco Park in 2009, it's been a hit with baseball fans, dog lovers, and especially the environmentally conscious" -- Frommer's
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.