$89 – Tucson 4-Star Resort incl. Weekends, Half Off
Check into 650 acres in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains at Omni Tucson, a resort Fodor's calls "relaxed yet luxurious."
- What's included:
- Travel through Sept. 3:
- $89 per night in a Traditional room
- +$20 for a Premier Mountain Vista Room upgrade
- Waived daily resort fee (reg. $32 plus tax), which covers Wi-Fi, bottled water, access to tennis and sand volleyball courts with equipment, daily newspaper and milk and cookies for kids upon arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Up to two children ages 17 and under can share the room at no additional charge when using existing bedding; do not include children in the total number of guests when booking
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- This hotel normally charges a resort fee, but this fee is waived for Travelzoo members
- Self-parking is $5 and valet parking is $15 per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
What you need to know:
"Relaxed yet luxurious" -- Fodor's
Why We Love It
- Set on 650 acres in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains
- A PGA tour host, the resort features two highly acclaimed 18-hole golf courses
- Play tennis on one of four outdoor lighted courts
- Relax at one of two pools or rent a private cabana for the day
- We've also negotiated half off a massage or facial with Champagne at the resort spa, rated 4 stars by Forbes Travel Guide
Unwind at Omni Tucson National Resort's relaxing desert setting in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains. On property, find beautiful mountain vistas and land sprinkled with cactuses and palm trees. Plenty of hiking opportunities await on the nearby Anza Trail and Saguaro National Park. Downtown Tucson -- only 12 miles away -- is filled with shops, art galleries and museums, although you might not want to leave the resort once you get settled in.
Adults and children alike will find plenty to keep them busy here. Golfers can get in a round on one of two 18-hole PGA Championship golf courses. The 13,000-square-foot Forbes Travel Guide 4-star spa offers a full treatment menu and a whirlpool, cold plunge pool, sauna and steam room. Four outdoor lighted tennis courts and sand volleyball courts add to the activities. Guests can also get in a tennis lesson with one of the resort’s pros.
Two swimming pools -- one infinity pool and one lap pool -- are the perfect place to sunbathe under the Arizona sun. Or cool off under a luxurious cabana (for a daily fee) complete with a flat-screen TV, lounge chairs and overhead fans, as well as electrical outlets and Wi-Fi for those who can’t fully break away from the daily grind. Cocktails and snacks are served up at the poolside Sweetwater Cabana Bar.
Start the day with a Southwestern-style breakfast at the Fiesta Cafe & Patio and end the day with dinner at the resort’s award-winning Bob’s Steak & Chop House.
Rooms here are outfitted in modern adobe style with colors reminiscent of the surrounding desert -- think neutral earth tones -- giving them a clean and subdued yet luxurious look. Each room features a private patio with views that may include the golf courses, pool or mountains.
- "Perfect for couples with differing ideas on how to spend a vacation, the friendly Omni Tucson National is both a premier golf resort and a full-service European-style spa, where you can be coiffed, waxed, and wrapped to your heart's content" -- Fodor's
- "If you're in town to tackle the fairways, then the Omni Tucson National Resort is the place to stay. This sprawling resort in northern Tucson hosts numerous PGA Tour events" -- U.S. News and World Report
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available on request: $20 (subject to tax) per night for children and adults.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charges are $25 (subject to tax) per night for each adult over 2.
Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Extra bed available on request: $20 (subject to tax) per night for children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request (dogs and cats only; one per room; maximum weight: 50lbs) and will be charged a nonrefundable deposit of $100 per pet per stay.
Fees: A Service Charge of $32.49 per night (inclusive of tax) applies; it includes fitness center access, sporting facilities or equipment, business center/computer access, Internet access (may be limited), phone calls (may be limited), in-room coffee and self-parking.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$89 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through Sept. 3
Getting ThereOmni Tucson National Resort is located 22 miles from Tucson International Airport, and taxi fare costs approximately $60 each way.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(63 Member Ratings)