The Carneros Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- Located at the south end of Napa and an hour drive from San Francisco
- Cottages have indoor-outdoor showers and private patios
- The outdoor pool boasts vineyard views
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
"Rustic and chic" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Retreat to The Carneros Resort & Spa, a luxe property surrounded by vineyards just an hour from San Francisco. Eighty-eight cottages with private patios and fireplaces are strewn about the 27-acre property.
Cruise around Napa on a complimentary, first-come, first-served bicycle, or play bocce ball in The Town Square. The resort has two pools with hot tubs, including an adult-only Hilltop Pool with panoramic views of the countryside and Otto's Pool, better suited for families and activities.
Take your pick of cuisine at three on-site restaurants: FARM, The Boon Fly Café and the Hilltop Dining Room. Market, the general store on property, is a great place to stock up on sandwiches, cheeses and other picnic fixings prior to a day of wine tasting.
Travelzoo Tip: Be sure to try the handmade doughnuts served during breakfast at Boon Fly.
- "Wood-burning fireplaces, ethereal beds topped with Italian linens and pristine down comforters, and spacious bathrooms with heated slate floors and large indoor-outdoor showers may make it difficult to summon the will to head to the infinity swimming pool and hot tub" -- Fodor's
- "Carneros Inn offers weekly boot camps, yoga, and vineyard runs to neutralize the wine-tasting portion of your Napa trip" -- San Francisco Magazine
- "Romance is built into the fiber of The Carneros Inn from its location in the midst of rolling Napa Valley hills to its alfresco showers" -- USA Today
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children welcome. Extra beds are not available. Infant cot/crib available on request, free of charge.
Pets: Dogs only allowed on request and will be charged $150 at check-in. The pet policy will need to be signed by the guest and can be emailed ahead of arrival.
Fees: A resort fee of $25 per night (subject to tax) applies; it includes: wireless high-speed Internet property wide, newspaper delivered daily, in-cottage beverage bar, custom designed bathroom amenities by Red Flower, 800 and local toll phone calls, parking, access to fitness center and complimentary fitness classes, wine welcome at reception, bicycles on property available on a first-come first-served basis, weekly events such as wine tasting, live music and outdoor movies.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.