Hilton Airport San Antonio
Why We Love It
- Every room was updated in a $12 million renovation completed in 2015
- Shopping and dining at the North Star Mall are two blocks away
- There's an outdoor heated pool, whirlpool and new restaurant
- A free shuttle takes guests to the airport and within 3 miles of the hotel
92% (13 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Fresh off a $12 million renovation completed in early 2015, the Hilton Airport San Antonio has a sleek and modern feel inside and out. Guest rooms have been updated with new furnishings, and the lobby, meeting spaces and outdoor swimming pool were revamped as well.
The trendy and brand-new Asado Seafood & Grill serves up savory dishes that range from burgers and steaks to braised duck tacos and cedar plank grilled salmon. Asado Llounge offers happy hour daily from 4-6 p.m. and is open until midnight for late-night arrivals, and the business and fitness centers are available 24 hours.
The hotel is 2 miles from San Antonio International Airport, just across the street from the popular North Star Mall and within walking distance of shops and dining. There is a complimentary shuttle for rides to and from the airport and within 3 miles of the hotel. Downtown San Antonio and the River Walk are about a 15-minute drive.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Complimentary chauffeur service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
Bathroom Bathrobe & Slippers in Executive Rooms
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding. Extra bed available for one adult in King rooms only for $15 per stay. Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children under 2.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.