$99 – Weekends in Vegas: Upgraded Room near the Strip
We've negotiated weekend stays in an upgraded Premium room for only $99 at this popular locals' destination located less than 10 minutes from the Strip. With savings of up to 75%, guests will have extra cash to spend at the 15 different dining options available on property.
- Stay in an upgraded Premium Room
- $99 per night ... select Fridays-Saturdays through April 27
- $10 dining credit per day (valid in all restaurants)
- Complimentary early check-in and late checkout (based on availability)
- Bonus: $39 per night ... many Sundays-Thursdays through April 30
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults can be added at higher rates
- Children ages 14 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $24.99 plus tax per night; the fee covers internet access, phone calls and more
- Self-parking and valet parking are complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love It
- This family-friendly hotel is chock-full of activities, including a large pool area (spring-fall), a bowling alley and a movie theater
- Great restaurants and gaming make this "one of the few casinos at which locals and tourists happily mix" (Time Out)
- TripAdvisor reviewers praise the customer service
- A complimentary shuttle will take guests not only to the nearby Strip, but also to the hotel's sister property, the Gold Coast
Just three minutes from the Strip, The Orleans Hotel and Casino offers both the excitement of an over-the-top Las Vegas hotel while being off the Strip.
Spacious one- and two-bedroom suites are French Quarter themed, feature sweeping views of the glittering city or the majestic mountains surrounding it. A complimentary shuttle will transport guests to the Strip or to sister property the Gold Coast.
This hotel is teeming with activities and amenities, like an expansive, palm-tree dotted pool (open spring-fall), hot tub and sun deck area, the Century Orleans movie theater, a bowling alley, a multilevel jungle gym, an arcade room, an 850-seat theater and 11 restaurants, including a steakhouse and a French buffet. Time Out lauds the mix of both locals and tourists, attributing it to the lively, low-limit gaming action.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Smoking-rooms available
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 14 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: $20 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $24.99 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes:
The resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$99 / night
When You Can Go
Getting ThereThis hotel is 10 minutes from the airport. Cab fare will cost approximately $25 one way.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(18 Member Ratings)