$89-$109 – DC Weekend Stays through May
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Prices this low for weekend stays during spring are practically unheard of ... especially for a prime downtown location. Explore the museums, restaurants and neighborhoods that landed D.C. the No. 1 spot on The New York Times' 52 Places to Go in 2020.
"Washington has watched its already-rich culture and dining scene blossom" — The New York Times
- Stay in a Deluxe King Room through May — that's a free upgrade to a larger room
- $89-$109 per night ... many Fridays-Saturdays through May
- Weekday stays are also available and are up to 25% off regular rates — including cherry blossom season
What You Need to Know
- Maximum occupancy is two guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a facility fee of $28.74 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, use of the fitness and business center and a welcome appetizer and drink at Beacon Bar and Grill
- Valet parking is $49 plus tax per night
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Travelzoo Tip: Cruise down the Potomac with this exclusive deal that saves members over 45%.
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located in historic DuPont Circle, an area known for its trendy boutiques, cafes and clubs, and a short walk from the White House and the charming cobblestone streets of Georgetown
- Guests have access to the 24-hour fitness and business center, as well as a complimentary appetizer and drink at the Beacon Bar & Grill
- Near the metro, making the museums, monuments and the National Mall easy to reach
- A number of museums are offering free admission and have special exhibits to commemorate the 100th anniversary of women's right to vote
The Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters, located in DuPont Circle, is just a stone's throw from some of the most popular sites in Washington, D.C, including The White House, which is just a 15-minute walk. Whether this is your first trip to the capital or you're a regular visitor, this location is arguably the most convenient in the city, especially with the close proximity to numerous Metro lines.
Guest rooms are spacious, especially for its downtown location, and come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi, bottled water, as well as coffee and tea. Access to the 24-hour fitness and business center are also complimentary.
On-site dining options include the Beacon Bar & Grill, which serves up breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as a popular weekend brunch menu. The seasonal Beacon Sky Bar is also a popular rooftop scene with hand-crafted cocktails.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Maximum weight: 100 pounds. Dogs (Up to 2) are allowed on request and will be charged at 30 USD plus tax per pet per stay.
Dogs (Up to 2) are allowed on request and will be charged at 30 USD plus tax per pet per stay.
Valet service fee: $49 plus tax per night. Resort fee includes:
A resort/facility fee of $28.74 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for 49.00 USD (subject to tax), per night and includes in and out privileges. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Up to 30% Off
$89 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.