$27 & up – Vegas All-Suite Hotel w/Dining Credit
This is the first time we've featured an exclusive deal with this all-suite, family-friendly hotel that is only a block away from the Vegas Strip.
- What's included:
- Stay in an Executive King or Double Suite
- $27-$44 per night ... select dates through Feb. 14
- $54-$72 per night ... select dates Feb. 24 - March 31
- $15 dining credit for Pub 365 (once per stay)
- Surrounding dates and weekends are also discounted
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$25 per guest, per night; children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $31.75 (tax-inclusive) per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, local calls, fitness center access and more
- Self-parking and valet parking are complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"It's got many of the comforts of home" -- Frommer's
Why We Love It
- Good for families and those who value space over a flashy scene -- all suites start at 650 square feet
- In-room amenities include wet bars and separate sleeping and living areas
- Home to a casino, lagoon-style pool, spa and four restaurants with reasonable menu prices for Vegas
Unlike its glitzy neon neighbors just a block away on the Strip, the Tuscany Suites and Casino has a homey, rustic feel. The lobby has high wooden planked ceilings and a cozy fireplace with seating around it. Rooms are large with a dining table for eating and a couch for lounging. Although the décor is a bit outdated, it’s comfy and functional.
There are four restaurants on site, including a 24-hour diner. Locals love the full-service casino featuring video poker and slots, card and table games and a sports book area. The vibe here is definitely less glitzy, which may be just what quieter types prefer. When it comes to on-site entertainment, vintage Vegas is the focus, with the perennially popular show "The Rat Pack is Back" in the Copa Room.
Take a break from gaming at the tropically landscaped lagoon-style outdoor pool, or use the indoor lap pool and fitness center. There’s also a spa offering various styles of massage to unwind from a day of high-stakes betting.
- “The perfect blend of lively and serene accommodations off the Las Vegas Strip” -- Gayot
- "It's got many of the comforts of home only you don't have to vacuum if you make a mess" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Smoking-rooms available
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. The minimum age to check-in is 21.
The minimum age to check-in is 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are available on request, free of charge and in the king beds rooms only.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra person charge for the 3rd adult in the room is $25 plus tax per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra beds are available on request, free of charge and in the king beds rooms only.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $31.75 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee will be added to your bill at the hotel and includes:
The Resort Fee will be added to your bill at the hotel and includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Debit and credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Debit card hard charges may result, in lieu of an authorization for incidental deposits and/or payment for length of stay. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
$27 / night
When You Can Go
Options through March
Getting ThereThe Tuscany Suites and Casino is approximately a 10-minute drive from McCarren International Airport. A taxi is approximately $20 plus tip. A SuperShuttle shared van service starts at $11 per person plus tip.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(9 Member Ratings)