Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel & Convention Center
Why We Love It
- Spacious guest rooms have a separate living room area, ideal for family members with different bedtimes
- A sprawling pool deck is surrounded by loungers and has fountains and a giant waterslide
- The Island Spa features a wide menu of tropically themed treatments
- TripAdvisor reviews are resoundingly positive, with particular praise dedicated to the location and the service
"A Caribbean-style oasis" -- Gayot.com
Rooms & Rates
The Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel sits on 53 lush, tropical acres, a complimentary shuttle ride away from the major theme parks. Plus parking is free, a rare find at the upscale resorts in this town.
Guests can soak up Florida's famous sunshine from an enormous pool area, where a sun deck is peppered with umbrellas and comfortable loungers, beneath which guests can snack on nachos and sip margaritas. Or opt to unwind in two stories of fitness center, on tennis and baseball courts, or in the tropically themed spa.
Oyster.com praises the wide variety of dining options, including the AAA Four Diamond Venetian Room and an onsite cafe that serves fresh coffee and pastries, ideal for breakfast on the go.
- "Great value for families on a budget" -- Oyster.com
- "A Caribbean-style oasis with all the comforts of home, plus amenities and services for the cosmopolitan guest" -- Gayot.com
- "This resort features large suites and multi-room villas to accommodate any size family" -- DK Eyewitness
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 for adults and USD 9 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 22.44 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.