Arc The Hotel
Why We Love It
- Boutique hotel steps from the Convention Center and Byward Market
- Evening check-ins come with a glass of wine, and turn-down service includes chocolates and fruit
- Protein shakes can be ordered from room service after hitting the fitness room
- Cozy guestrooms have Roman-style bathtubs and plush bedding
"Sharp decorative theme" -- Rough Guide
Rooms & Rates
Follow the sleek, modern lines to this boutique-style Ottawa hotel located within walking distance of Parliament Hill, the Convention Center and Byward Market.
Guestrooms are cozy and comfortable with deep Roman-style bathtubs and turn-down service with treats like Belgian chocolate, fruit and water. Tuck in under a plush bed with a goose-down duvet. Guests arriving in the evening receive a glass of sparkling wine to sip while checking in. The hotel also offers a well-equipped fitness room -- and protein shakes can be ordered via room service.
Dine at the ARC Lounge, or stop by for post-work or post-sightseeing drinks. Steps from the hotel, guests will find more options for dining as well as iconic national attractions.
- "Luxury and attention to detail are paramount in this ultrahip boutique hotel, from the complimentary daily shoe-shines to personalized business cards" -- Fodor's
- "Aiming to blend efficiency with luxury, this is one of the few properties in Ottawa to have adopted the boutique approach" -- Frommer's
- "Medium-sized designer hotel in a handy downtown location, with minimalist decor and a sharp decorative theme" -- Rough Guide
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 10.30am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 10.30am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 5.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 5.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 5.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 100.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 5.95 per accommodation, per stay
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.