Inn At The Forks
Why We Love It
- Best location for sightseeing and visiting attractions like the Canadian Museum for Human Rights
- Guestrooms have upscale touches like free Wi-Fi and iPod docking stations, as well as great views
- Smith Restaurant specializes in local fare and a menu inspired by Canada's diversity
- Book massages and other treatments at the Riverstone Spa
"Hip boutique hotel" -- Rough Guide
Rooms & Rates
The Inn at the Forks has a prime location for sightseeing, right in the heart of the historic forks of the Red and Assiniboine rivers.
Guestrooms at this glimmeringly hip hotel are spacious and have upscale touches like iPod docking stations and complimentary Wi-Fi. Hotel amenities continue the opportunities to relax with the Riverstone Spa, where massage and other treatments can be booked in a sanctuary from the city. The hotel is also home to Smith Restaurant, with a menu that reflects the diversity of Canada in produce from local suppliers.
The immediate area surrounding the hotel is now chock full of sights and activities, including the new Canadian Museum for Human Rights and the Forks Market.
- "Hip boutique hotel in a tremendous central location at the confluence of the Assiniboine and Red rivers" -- Rough Guide
- "With a vaguely Mad Men-esque look, modern style comes to Winnipeg's oldest real estate. Funky bathrooms and solid colors are in 117 spacious rooms" -- Lonely Planet
- "This newer hotel overlooks the Forks, the confluence of the Assiniboine and Red rivers, once the heart of a fur-trading community and now a lively market and arts venue" -- Frommer's
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD $15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD $25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 30.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.