Why We Love It
- Inside Caesars Palace, Nobu is a quiet, secluding retreat right on the Strip
- Guests receive priority reservations to the 12,000-square-foot Nobu Restaurant and a exclusive room-service menu
- Japanese–zen design is soothing with welcome green tea and sake stocked mini bar
- Caesars Palace spa, fitness center, pools and nightclub are all available to Nobu guests
"Comfortably lovely" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
One of the newer additions to the Strip, the Nobu Hotel opened in 2013 and was swiftly named to the Conde Nast Traveler 2014 Hot List of Best New Hotels in the World. With owner Robert DeNiro, renowned chef Nobu Matsuhisu, and designer David Rockwell behind the scenes, it comes as no surprise that “the amenities are all worthy of the celeb owners (and guests),” according to Fodor’s.
Pass through the chaos of the Caesars Palace lobby to get to Nobu, tucked inside where it's quieter, more intimate and feels miles away from the noise and action outside. There's rarely a line at Nobu's private check-in, and the "extra-attentive" (Fodor's) services starts with welcome hot green tea.
Super stylish guestrooms come with a soothing Japanese flare and a mini bar stocked with blood-orange chili juice and traditional Japanese beer and sake, luxe Italian sheets and special house-made sleep oils. The hotel-within-a-hotel setup does make for very dark rooms without much of a view though. The highlight is undeniably the namesake Nobu restaurant to which hotel guests receive priority reservations. Foodies that don't mind dishing out the dough will also love the exclusive, expensive Nobu room-service menu that's only offered to hotel guests.
Aside from the rooms and the restaurant Nobu doesn't have many of its own amenities, but guests can use the Qua Baths & Spa, fitness center, pools and Omnia Nightclub which are all in the same building. Valet parking is complimentary.
- "The rooms here are comfortably lovely, with an Asian Zen-garden approach in both the bedroom and the bathroom, including teak and stone fixtures giving the latter a Japanese bathhouse feel" -- Frommer's
- "The hotel offers guests all the benefits of its parent property, Caesars Palace, and its highlight -- no surprise -- is the on-site Nobu. One of the most exciting aspects of this restaurant is an unprecedented hotel dining concept: guests can order their favorite Nobu dishes right from their rooms" -- Fodor's
General Pool hours vary according to season.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Butler service
- Complimentary chauffeur service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
Effective until April 2, 2017: A Parking Fee of $ $13.00 (plus tax) for less than 4 hours and $18.00 (plus tax) for 4 - 24 hours daily, per day applies and will be added to your bill.
This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Please see policy section for new parking fees effective April 3, 2017.
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Extra bed or infant cot/crib available on request: $30 per night.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request. PetStay room rates vary according to availability; visit http://www.caesars.com/PETSTAY for more information.
A resort fee of $39.00 (subject to tax) applies; it includes daily in-room high-speed Internet access for one device, local calls, and fitness center access for two daily.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Parking Policy effective April 3, 2017:
Up to 60 minutes – Free
1 hour – 4 hours - $7.00
4 hours – 24 hours - $10.00
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.